The North Dakota Department of Water Resources is seeking an experienced Project Engineer Manager for the Southwest Pipeline Project (SWPP). The SWPP Manager is responsible for all construction related activities related to the SWPP at the Department of Water Resources.
- Bachelor of Science in the field of Engineering and four years of water resource engineering experience.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer in North Dakota or be able to become registered as a Professional Engineer in North Dakota within 12 months.
- Experience with design, management, and administration of construction contracts.
- Experience with management and operation of regional drinking water systems.
- Experience or knowledge of safe drinking water legislation, water treatment, and distribution works.
- Experience or knowledge of pipeline hydraulics. Experience in public speaking.
For further information, including how to apply, see: www.nd.gov/careers.
Job closing date: 4/26/202