How should water data be structured and published to inform a wide range of decision-making activities for so many purposes?
Here are a few stakeholder engagement reports from the leading states on this topic: California, Texas, and New Mexico.
- Informing the Implementation of California’s Open and Transparent Water Data Act through Research and Engagement, January 2018
- Connecting Texas Water Data Workshop: Building an Internet for Water
- A Summary of Stakeholder Perspectives on New Mexico’s Water Resources and Data Needs 2021New Mexico, August 2021
- A Document for Focus Groups to Help the WaDE Team Refine, Revise, and Improve the
Designs of the Upcoming Western States Water Data Access and Analysis Tool. September 2021
Synthesis report and a dashboard
- Internet of Water Revisited: Building an Internet of Water, July 2019
- Western Water Use Case Repository
- This dashboard allows you to search for water-related use cases quickly and easily, and discover the data that support your use case.
- This dashboard allows you to search for water-related use case data sources quickly and easily, and discover the data that support your use case.